Monday, April 13, 2009

Where did the time go?

Every year brings unique opportunities. There are always a pile of friendships and relationships that will never be the same again. Maybe this is a phenomenon more specific to dorm life. Regardless, it's easy to find myself wishing I had another semester to be with the people I've met this year, and to reach out to them. Especially East quad residents. Some are moving out, some are transferring... time is short. Opportunities to reach out are like sand slipping through my fingers and some chances are already gone.

I just pray that God is able to use the opportunities I did not miss. Agh. I am so thankful that He pursues people for their entire lives, because I seem to be incapable of doing so for more than a few weeks. A few years at best.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

:) May the Force guide you.

I really miss those dorm days, being able to just pop into someone's room and sit around for a long time, maybe not even really doing anything important . . . life on life.